Our newest cottage is situated on a 1.5 acre beautiful and very private lot with your own shoreline that includes a custom built beach. Launch a boat, fish, sun tan, or just have a dip in the crystal clear waters of Lake Huron. In addition to 3 bedrooms we another separate room with 2 pull out couches and a large bunkie complete with 2 double beds.
Book The Grand Retreat today!
Fowlie Retreat - Waterfront
- 135’ frontage of gorgeous Lake Huron waterfront just 40 feet from the cottage
- Private Sand beach. Crystal clear water and very inviting for children.
- Available during all 4 Seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter)
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath – with an extra room that can be used as a 4th bedroom (2 pullout couches)
- Optional Bunkie available that can sleep another 2-4 people.
- Large propane fireplace
- Bell Satellite TV
- High-Speed Internet
- Smart TV’s with composite and HDMI cables
- Large deck off kitchen – complete with propane bbq
- Large Fire pitfor evening entertainment or keeping warm under the glowing stars of the Peninsula (Lots of outdoor chairs)
- Full equipped kitchen. Fridge, Stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots/pans, etc.
- Bikes and helmets
- 3 single rider kayaks complete with life jackets
- For the kids: DVD movies, puzzles, colouring books, crayons, board games
- For the Adults: DVD movies, crosswords, Sudoku puzzles, board games
- Area literature, magazines, trail information, things to do, local coupons – information on everything the Bruce has to offer.
Miller Lake - Tobermory - Lions Head
- Beautiful sandy beach within a 2 minute walk – breath taking sunsets and absolutely crystal clean water;
- Water access is perfect for kayaking, canoeing, and fishing
- Lots of great restaurants and additional amenities close by
- 15 minute drive to the Village of Tobermory or 13 minutes to downtown Lion’s Head – groceries, banks, medical, liquor/beer stores
- 10 minute drive to Cyprus Lake National Park or Singing Sands National Park
- Restaurants within a 5 minute drive
- Boat Charters, fishing, swimming, scuba diving, snowmobiling, atv’ing, cross-country skiing, nature watching
- Bruce Peninsula Snowmobiling tail within 2 minutes from property
Cottage Prices for 2018
Sep 3 to Jun 9
Jun 9 to Jul 7
$2000 / week
Jul 9 to Sept 3
$2400 / week
Sept 11 – June 14
$825 / 3-day/ 2 nights weekend
(May long weekend – $1400 – Check-in Friday 3pm – check-out Monday 11am)
Note: We typically don’t rent weekends during July and August; however, we do have weekends that come available last minute and we can usually provide you with two weeks notice – cost for a July/August weekend is $1000 – Friday-Sunday.
How to Secure Your Booking
Once your signed application and terms of conditions are received we will provide you with deposit details for your stay. A 25% deposit is required in order to secure your week(end) – this can be made via email transfer, cheque, PayPal or cash. The remaining 75% will be due and payable 30 days prior to your stay.
Please note a $500 security deposit is required 30 business days in advance of arriving for your Week/Weekend stay if paying by cheque OR 5 days in advance if paying by email transfer. Deposits can be made through cheque, cash, electronic funds transfer (email), or paypal and will be returned within up to 15 days after your stay. Please note our cleaning and maintenance staff have to provide a detailed review of the cottage for any damage, cleaning concerns or garbage left after your stay.
Paying for your Cottage Rental
a) Bookings shall be confirmed in writing after receipt of the Security deposit
b) Receipt of any deposit prior to the Company’s written confirmation of the reservation shall not constitute acceptance of any booking.
c) The balance shall be payable 30 days prior to the commencement of the your stay
d) All payments shall be made as stated at the top of the application form, by cheque, money order,cash, or electronic funds transfer.
e) All payments made within 20 days of occupancy must be made by certified cheque, electronic funds transfer (email, wire), or by cash.